We are currently seeking aNetworkAnalystfor a contract to hire role in Huntsville, AL.
What youll be doing (duties of this position):
- Listening to clients, capturing issues, and guiding them through issue resolution.
- Work closely with Vendors, Technicians, Engineering, and Management
What youll need to be considered (requirements):
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills. Required proficiency in both spoken and written English required.
- Network knowledge of client LAN, wireless, and remote access networks.
- Network (e.g., patching, VPN Client, TCPIP Fundamentals, DHCP, DNS, WINS; remote access)
- Experience with Cisco Switches, SolarWinds
- Multi-platform client computing across Windows & Apple clients operating systems.
- End user accounts administration via Active directory;
- Proficient in Win 7, Win 10, MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, Account Resets & creations, network connectivity, and Printing.
- Directory Services (e.g. Active Directory)
- IT security including Antivirus and Malware protection.
- Asset management
- Desktop services (e.g PC hardware, operating system, and standard applications)
- Train end users regarding IT client services
- Capability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Capable of producing systems documentation and process manuals in support of operations if required.
- CCENT Certification
- Must be open to working non-standard 2nd, 3rd and/or weekend shifts and working after hours on-call shifts ( 24X7X365 service operation)
- Pass a criminal background check
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Any Cisco
- CompTIA Network +
- Service Now
- Aruba Wireless
- CompTIA Security +.
Associated topics: client, front desk, help, information technology, pc, systems administrator, technical, technician, technician ii, technology