- Covenant House New York
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
10451 N Big Creek Rd
To assist the Early Childhood Teacher in the daily operation of the educational program as part of the child care program.
Duties and responsibilities
- Will assist in the implementation of day to day education program.
- Assist and participate in early childhood lesson planning.
- Monitor and escort children to recreational activities.
- Maintain child records education, medical, etc.,
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum one-year experience working with children. Should also be able to follow directions completely and be able to work as part of a team.
- Effective reading, writing and communications skills with children are necessary.
- First Aid and CPR training.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, ccu, intensive care, maternal, nurse, nurse rn, recovery, staff nurse, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...