Loading some great jobs for you...
* Monitor patient health and administer basic care utilizing the nursing process in assessing, planning and carrying out care plan objectives and goals.
* Provide basic comfort of patient, implement nursing interventions identified in the plan of care that is individualized to their needs
* Discuss the care provided with patient and listen to their concerns. Report status changes and concerns to RN's and Doctors.
* Accurately administer medications per ordered note, document medication administration and reflect accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
* Responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation of the patient symptoms, responses and progress.
Schedules of 7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am
36 hour week
sign on bonus